BORP and the U.S. Paralympics are pleased to announce a training and educational day to facilitate the growth of Paralympic Track & Field programs and competition for individuals with physical disabilities in the Bay Area.
2451 Teagarden St
San Leandro, CA 94577
The FREE Clinic is open to:
- Youth, Adults & Veterans with physical disabilities and visual impairments
- High School & Middle School Track & Field Coaches
- College Track & Field Coaches
- P.E. and Adapted P.E. teachers
- Therapists/Students (PT, OT, TR)
- USATF Officials and Coaches
- Physicians and Prothetists
- And anyone who is interested in learning more about Paralympic Track & Field
Registration is FREE!
Come meet and learn from Paralympic Athletes and Paralympic Team Coaches about:
- Wheelchair Racing
- Ambulatory Racing (Amputee & Visually Impaired)
- Field events (shot put, discus, etc.)
- Instruction for athletes and coaches
Volunteers are needed: Click the link above and register as a volunteer, if interested.
For more information contact:
BORP is a Paralympic Sports Club.