Sportsfest, BORP’s annual multi-sport outdoor recreation festival for people with disabilities, has been canceled due to rain, but will be rescheduled in Spring 2017. Please check back for more information. If you are interested in volunteering for this event and would like us to contact you once it is rescheduled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adaptive Cycling for Beginners
Kayaking on the Aquatic Park Lake
Rock Climbing on Mark Wellman’s Adaptive Climbing Wall
Date: Sunday, October 30, 2016
BORP Adaptive Cycling Center
80 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
Cost (All payable on day of event)
Under 18 with disability: Free Activities, $5 for lunch
Over 18: $10 includes lunch
Note – All the activities on Registration Page are listed as free but payment is required at event.
Volunteer 2 hours: Free Activities and Lunch
- Please sign up for only one slot per activity. Sign up for all the volunteer slots you want!
- All Volunteer Slots with an (A) are accessible for people who use wheelchairs or need to sit.
- Belay and Guide Volunteers only sign up if you are approved by Greg. email email@example.com
- Sports activities available for sign up only to people with disabilities and attendants or family if necessary for participation (for example, in double kayaks). Family and Friends may participate only as space available on day of.
- Please be sure to sign up for lunch for you and any other friends or family. We will only have enough lunches for sale as are reserved.
- Cycling: Please only sign up for cycling if you are new to this sport and not local to the Bay Area. If you are local, please come cycle on any of our regular cycling programs available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays.