- This event has passed.
In-Person Outing with Justice Outside’s Outdoor Educator’s Institute (OEI)
Sunday, November 6th In-Person Outing with Justice Outside’s Outdoor Educator’s Institute (OEI)
We will spend the morning talking about disability awareness and will be reaching out to a few participants for help with this. There will be room for people who don’t participate in the disability awareness to cycle and hike. Please note, there will be no transportation for this outing.
Please confirm your spot by Wednesday.
Please register by taking the following steps:
- Contact me Lori Gray, Outing coordinator, by phone at 510-843-4398 after 10am please. You can also email; however, I will most likely need to reply via telephone so be sure to include your phone number.
- After you’ve gotten the information about an outing then please reserve your spot.
- Unless otherwise specified payment for outings will be due on the day of the outing.
- Cash is preferred. If you need to pay via check, please let me know in advance. I am unable to process credit cards at this time.
- At this time, we currently have one bus, space is limited, and we will not be socially distancing on the bus. Everyone must wear a mask and be fully vaccinated. We will need to ride with the windows open so please dress in layers.
- If you prefer, you can transport yourself and meet us at the location of the outing.
- We are currently offering a hybrid of both virtual and limited in person outings. Due to the fact that we will be going to public places, everyone will need to remain masked unless eating or drinking. If you are exhibiting symptoms, please DO NOT attend