All participants must have a participant registration form and waiver on file with BORP.
- This event has passed.
February 5, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Saturday, repeating until May 21, 2022
Nathan Perkins, a certified inclusive fitness instructor and former Paralympic athlete, leads this 60 minute outdoor class that is a combination of stretches, strength and cardio exercises all done in a seated position with or without weights. Great for all levels of fitness!
Instructor Bio: Nathan Perkins
Registration Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4ea8a622a7fec61-sitfit
*Please note that the class will be at the group picnic area. The parking lot is at the corner of Anton Way and Alves Dr.
- If you need an assistant to complete the exercises, they may join the class.
- All participants (including assistants) must have a completed BORP registration and waiver.
- Equipment will be provided.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and bring your own water and towel.
- Strict COVID guidelines will be followed, masks are required.
Thank you all for participating in Sit Fit Outdoors! Saturday, May 21st will be the last class while we are re-organizing our programming. We hope to offer this class again in the near future.