All participants must have a participant registration form and waiver on file with BORP.
Sign up today for the 21st annual Revolution Ride, Roll & Stroll, BORP’s biggest fundraiser of the year! With both in-person and virtual options, everyone can participate.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Night Owl Zoom
November 25, 2022 @ 10:30 pm - November 26, 2022 @ 1:30 am
Friday, November 25th Virtual Night Owl Zoom
We generally zoom from 10:30pm to 1:30am on Saturday. Join in on guided outings, games including truth or dare, headband, group storytelling, and more. The deadline to confirm your spot is Saturday, November 19th.
Please register by taking the following steps:
- Contact me Lori Gray, Outing coordinator, by phone at 510-843-4398 after 10am please. You can also email; however, I will most likely need to reply via telephone so be sure to include your phone number.
- After you’ve gotten the information about an outing then please reserve your spot.
- Unless otherwise specified payment for outings will be due on the day of the outing.
- Cash is preferred. If you need to pay via check, please let me know in advance. I am unable to process credit cards at this time.
- At this time, we currently have one bus, space is limited, and we will not be socially distancing on the bus. Everyone must wear a mask and be fully vaccinated. We will need to ride with the windows open so please dress in layers.
- If you prefer, you can transport yourself and meet us at the location of the outing.
- We are currently offering a hybrid of both virtual and limited in person outings. Due to the fact that we will be going to public places, everyone will need to remain masked unless eating or drinking. If you are exhibiting symptoms, please DO NOT attend