Participant program fee for archery: $15.
We’ll figure out what we’re doing for lunch, depends on volunteer support.
If necessary, we’ll shuttle more folks from Fruitvale BART.
If there’e time, we may do a walk at Redwood Regional.
Deadline: Sept. 15th.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Consult the website or recorded line for the list of current outings: 510-849-4663 extension 1380.
- Contact Lori Grey phone number 510-843-4398, after 10 AM please for trip details and to sign up
- After speaking with the program coordinator and received the information, you must let me know what you are interested in by the deadline. Once the deadline has passed, I will confirm your spot and will let you know how to pay. If you are signing up after the deadline, you will automatically be placed on a wait list. Note you must talk to me before signing up as not all outings are suitable for everyone. You can pay in several ways, as a general rule, we do not accept credit card payments! I will have everyone pay in cash on the day of the outing. Please note folks need to bring exact change as I will be unable make change. If you need to pay by check, please let me know prior to the trip. Please make checks payable to BORP and note the trip name and date(s) on the check. Mail payment to:
Adventures and Outings
3075 Adeline St., Suite 200
Berkeley, CA 94703
- Cancellations and Lateness: Our trips are very popular, so it is detrimental to the program when folks either cancel on trips they’ve signed up for or show up after the planned departure time. Please note there may be a $10 cancellation or late fee charged. Once the sign up deadline for a trip has passed, I then secure either one or two buses for transportation. When people cancel, our numbers may drop below the point of needing a second vehicle, however we still have to pay the second driver. Cancellations also affect our grant funding as grants depend on participant numbers. Volunteer cancellations may adversely affect the quality of the trip for participants and may even limit what we can experience on the trip.
- Please note that due to economic constraints, we are having to raise program fees in some instances.
We want you to participate in BORP outings. Call us and we can talk about payment plans or scholarships.
For cancellation & refund policies for Adventures and Outings programs, call Lori Gray after 10 a.m. Full refunds are given only if we must cancel an outing. In the event of illness or other emergencies, please call the specified trip leader or Adventures and Outings coordinator. Credit may be possible.