For Questions and Reservations
The Cycling Center is open Tuesday – Saturday by appointment.
BORP Cycling operates a Cycling Center in addition to providing onsite and offsite custom programs. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.
COVID 19 Update:
The Cycling Center Reopens
BORP is excited to announce the reopening of the Cycling Center on Saturday, June 6th. While we cannot completely eliminate the risks associated with COVID-19, we will follow the guidelines of local health departments and the City of Berkeley and take the necessary steps to minimize risk.
For the foreseeable future, we will implement the following changes:
- Every rider must make a reservation over the phone or email. 510-848-2930 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A BORP staff member will get back to you to confirm. NO DROP-INS!
- All riders, staff, and volunteers must wear a mask at all times and maintain a six-foot distance from others.
- Riders are encouraged to use provided hand sanitizer, sanitary wipes, and/or to wash their hands before and after their ride.
- If you have a fever, don’t feel well, or have any other symptoms, please stay home. We will take participants’ temperatures when they arrive.
- BORP will disinfect commonly touched surfaces every hour.
- Bikes will be disinfected after each use.
- No more than four riders will be allowed at the Cycling Center at any one time.
- The gate will be closed to discourage people from walking into the courtyard unannounced.
This reopening will be BORP’s first effort to resume in-person programming. First and foremost, we want to assure the safety of participants, staff and volunteers. After almost three months of program suspension, BORP is thrilled to be taking this step. Give us a call, make a reservation, and let’s get riding.
The BORP Cycling Center is located at 80 Bolivar Drive, Berkeley, CA 94710. We offer a donation based bicycle rental program that seeks to serve people with physical disabilities. We are located near a quiet bike path on Aquatic Park, Berkeley. This bike path connects with the Bay Trail which allows us almost endless cycling opportunities. We have over 100 adaptive bikes. Children are welcome! Please contact us for more information.