- If you are a new participant please arrive 5 minutes early to meet with the instructor.
- Please do not wear any perfumes or scents.
- Please arrive on time for class. Some classes do not allow late comers past 5 minutes.
- Classes are subject to change at any time. This class calendar does not reflect any class cancellations or instructor substitutions. For the most up to date information on current classes please use our online registration system (opens in a new window).
BORP Classes are offered for $11 per class. We also offer a 10-class pass for a rate of $100. Seniors 55 or older and veterans pay $8 per class or $70 for a 10-class pass. Passes can be used for any class and are valid for 90 days.
The BORP Studio is also a space available for community instructors to rent and offer their own classes. The classes listed on the schedule as “private rentals” are open to the public, however the fees for class participation are determined by the individual instructor.
Registering for Classes
There are several ways to register for classes.
- Use our online registration system (opens in a new window), where you can create a log in, and either register to reserve your spot and then pay for the class when you come, or pay online. Not all classes have online registration.
- Drop in to BORP Fitness Studio before or after a class, pay the instructor, and fill out a participant registration form. All classes allow drop ins.
- If you are unable to register online or in person on the day of the class due to a physical disability or visual impairment, you may contact Fitness Coordinator Carrie King directly at (510) 849-4663 x 1319 or email email@example.com.
- Request a participant registration form to be faxed, emailed, or mailed to you. Fill out the form completely. Indicate which class(es) you wish to register for, include a check or a credit card number for payment and then mail the completed form back to BORP Fitness Program, 3075 Adeline St. Suite 200, Berkeley CA, 94703, or fax to “Fitness” at (510) 849-4616 or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes and Equipment
Some classes will require the use of yoga/exercise mats. BORP has a limited supply of yoga mats so please bring yours if you have one. Please bring a water bottle. Drinking fountains are located in the ERC lobby. BORP does not sell water in class. There is no charge for assistants or attendants to accompany participants to a class. Please always check our website for the most current schedule of classes.
If a class is cancelled there will be a posting on our online registration system. If you registered for the class through our online system and you provided a valid email address, you will be notified via that email if the class is cancelled.
We encourage you to contact the instructors directly if you have any questions regarding the specifics of the class (i.e., equipment, ability level, instructor experience, etc). Contact information for instructors is available by clicking on the class names above or by clicking the individual instructor’s name on the online registration system.