In-Person The Moth at The Freight Theme: Home
December 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The program fee for participants and volunteers is $17. The sign-up deadline to let me know you’re coming is Monday, November 6th at noon. The Moth Story Slam at the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley. Doors open at 6pm the show starts at 7pm. Folks will need to provide their own transportation. The freight is located 1.5 blocks from Downtown Berkeley Bart at 2020 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94704. Parking at next door at Center Street Garage. Open until 11:30pm. The current Freight and Salvage policy as of January 4, 2023:
· Masks will be provided to patrons who request them.
· Effective January 4, 2023, proof of vaccination will no longer be required.
· Food & Drink are allowed inside the Listening Room and can also be enjoyed in the lobby.
· Please follow all posted guidelines and on-site signage, as well as any verbal instructions from event staff.
· Please Note: Specific events will have artist requested masking requirements. Please check event listings for requirements.
Please note, this is a change in their policies; please let me know your thoughts if you’re ready to attend The MOTH given these new constraints – A and O will be masking. I will be purchasing the tickets so folks will need to bring their money (exact change) to reimburse me on the day of the show. Please note, if you cancel, unless I can find somebody to buy your ticket, you will owe me for the ticket.